Funderial is seeking a highly motivated, fast learning Entry Level Accounting / Bookkeeping specialist, responsible for day-to-day bookkeeping, accounting & HR operations including: data entry, collecting and organizing financial documents, analysis of financial documents, acting as a liaison between management, HR / bookkeeping & accounting, finance partners, and lending partners, using our CRM software, bookkeeping software, excel, providing accurate reports for upper management, and improving the overall functionality and processes for a financial services company.
We are a BBB A+ Rated business financing company headquartered in midtown Manhattan, just blocks from Penn Station. Since 2007 our management team has helped countless business owners nationwide obtain over 2 billion in funding as well as providing them with many other financial products and services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordination - Work closely with Accounting & HR for daily and weekly reports
- Communication - Speak directly with operations & accounting teams to coordinate customer service and various department needs
- Data Entry - Accurately record all information within our CRM & Bookkeeping software to ensure best possible data management
- Financial - Review financial documents for completeness and review with management
- Reporting - Generate reports for various aspects of payroll, bookkeeping & accounting
- Learning - Quickly learn the business practices and procedures
- Improve - Help improve and streamline the operational system
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
- At least 1-2 years experience working in finance, admin or operations
- Ability to learn quickly, including CRM software such as Salesforce, Excel and Quickbooks
- Excellent computer skills, proficient in: Excel, Word, Outlook, Adobe
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Knowledge of finance, business, and sales
- Open to collaborative work styles
- Committed to getting the job done correctly
- Ability to view situations from different perspectives
- High comfort level working in a diverse environment
- Excels at operating in a fast paced work environment
- Salaries and Bonus based on Experience and discussed during interview.
- Funderial is a equal Opportunity Employer: All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin veteran or disability status
- Funderial is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Funderial will not tolerate discrimination orharassment based on any of these characteristics.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $18 - $22 per hour
Schedule: Day shift, Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
Work Remotely: Work from home with in office training and regular company events